31.7.07

2007 NBA Championship

It was very nice to go back to visit friends in Washington, DC, where I had lived for three years before I moved to Paris. One of the special moments was that my friend had tickets to watch the game of Washington Wizzards against Cleveland Cavaliers in Eastern Conference during the 2007 NBA Playoffs and NBA Championship. The Lithuanian Zydrunas Ilgauskas was playing for Cavaliers so I was even more excited. What I did not expect was that we will be sitting right in the front! We were so close to the players that we could almost touch them and actually could be anytime hit by the ball (which happened to some spectators in front rows). Besides an amazing game where Cavaliers won and later went to finals, it was very interesting to observe what was happening during time outs and on players' bench from such a short distance (see photos taken above, including notorious James Lebron).

No comments: